- RSS Channel Showcase 4090996
- RSS Channel Showcase 3309422
- RSS Channel Showcase 1409350
- RSS Channel Showcase 9357803
Articles on this Page
- 07/09/17--14:46: _#25 We’ve Reached a...
- 07/23/17--21:15: _How to Figure Out P...
- 08/14/17--06:26: _#28 – Hosea Makes t...
- 08/20/17--20:48: _I Will Repay You – ...
- 01/22/17--18:27: _#3 and #4 – Levitic...
- 02/04/18--04:42: _#15 – Ezra 3:11 – W...
- 02/18/18--05:25: _#16 – Nehemiah 6:15...
- 07/09/17--14:46: #25 We’ve Reached a Milestone!
- 08/14/17--06:26: #28 – Hosea Makes the Headlines
- 08/20/17--20:48: I Will Repay You – 66 Faith-Building Verses #29
- 02/04/18--04:42: #15 – Ezra 3:11 – With Praise and Thanksgiving
- 02/18/18--05:25: #16 – Nehemiah 6:15-16 – So the Wall was Completed
Kynzie and I have made it to our first big milestone on our scripture memory journey! We’ve now memorized 25 verses together!!! Woo-hoo!!! It has taken time, but not that much. It’s taken effort, but it’s surprisingly not that overwhelming. It’s been hard, but not impossible. We may not make our goal of 66 by
(Note: This is number three in my 3-part travel series chronicling our family trip to Washington, D.C. If you missed out on the previous posts, here’s Day One and Day Two.) This is the post I wasn’t sure I would have the courage to write. (At the entrance to a presidential exhibit at the Smithsonian
The post How to Figure Out Politics If You’re a Ditzy Blonde – The Post I was Scared to Write appeared first on Austin Over Fifty.
Note: This post provides the backdrop for #28 in the list of 66 faith-filled Bible verses my granddaughter and I are memorizing together. We started at Genesis 1:1, and we’re working our way through the whole Bible, one verse from each book. And he did. Hosea married a cheater. Not the kind who didn’t
As Kynzie (my granddaughter) and I approach the 29th verse on our quest to memorize one verse from each book of the Bible, we sense the momentum that has built along the way. By now, we’ve clearly heard and understood, verse by verse by verse, God’s plan and God’s heart for his people. He has
(Note: In order to share all 66 verses I’m memorizing with my granddaughter this year, I’ll have to double up a time or two. This is a good time to combine two verses into one week, because these two principles go together like a hand in a spiritual glove. God’s requirements for man – and God’s
The post #3 and #4 – Leviticus 20:7 and Numbers 14:18 – The Rules and the Redemption of God appeared first on Austin Over Fifty.
Have you ever been homesick? I remember when I was first old enough to spend the night away from home. I packed a bag with my favorite jammies, tucked in my toothbrush and couldn’t wait for my mom to pull the car into the driveway at my friend’s house. It was all kinds of fun
Nehemiah built that wall. Did that kinda make you laugh? I really hope so. Ok, sorry. Let’s get on to the story of Nehemiah. Let’s get serious here. No more jokes. I promise. Let’s review. Our last verse took us up to the point in Israel’s history when Cyrus, king of Persia had overthrown the
The post #16 – Nehemiah 6:15-16 – So the Wall was Completed appeared first on Austin Over Fifty.